Bachelor of the Month: John Moore

Curran Gilster, Online Editor

Ladies are you in search of a good guy to be with? Well you’re in Luck! John Moore (12) is our bachelor of the month and is single and ready to mingle. He is smart and funny. Plus he is a really good athlete. Here’s what he had to say about the girl of his dreams.
What is your name?
My name is John Moore.
What grade are you in?
I am in twelfth grade.
What is your ideal type of girl?
I want a girl who is approachable and doesn’t try to act better than me. I also want someone who is easy to communicate with.
Are there any turnoffs for you?
Really only if they require a lot of attention and if they are hard to deal with, and if they try to act better than me.
Do you have any hobbies?
I run track and I played football this last fall. I also enjoy playing chess and reading. I really enjoy reading novels.
What is your favorite class?
My favorite class would have to be personal fitness because I enjoy working out and Coach Coogan is a fun and cool guy.
How would you describe your style?
I believe my style shows people that I am a free-going, chill kind of guy. I think it shows that I don’t care what other people think. It also shows that I am approachable.
What are some traits you believe you have?
I think that I’m a creative guy. But I also think I’m hard working and dedicated to the things I do. I try to be friendly as much as I possibly can because this is the way I grew up.
Ladies, if you are in search of a good looking guy, look no further than John Moore. Plus he has great character that would make him a great boyfriend. When you see John in the hallways, maybe go say hi, you never know what might happen next.

John Moore (12) is an athlete and a good student, so you could say he has the whole package.
(Photo by Curran Gilster)