The 2016 Yearbook Is Coming Soon!

(Photo taken by Ryan Clary)

Ryan Clary, Staff Writer

The years of high school pass quickly, even though day to day, it doesn’t always feel like it.  You start school as a nervous freshman, and before you know it, you’re a confident senior.  It’s always fun to look back at the changes in your life, and the yearbook is the best way to do this, and to preserve your best memories for a very long time.  The FCHS Yearbook class has been working very hard all year to make sure that we have a fantastic yearbook for this 2015-16 school year.

The yearbook is one of those things that you’ll continue to pull out and look through for years to come when you reflect back on your time at FCHS. “There’s something really magical about passing your yearbook around to collect signatures and comments from friends, teachers, coaches, anyone who helped shape your experience.  The yearbook takes on greater significance for seniors because it chronicles the last year of high school, capturing forever those moments and memories before embarking on your adult journey,” says Mr. O’Neil, the Yearbook advisor.

This year’s yearbook theme will be ‘Go Big or Go Home’.  Some of the highlights include extracurricular activities like sports and clubs. You also get to see pictures of fellow classmates doing other activities in and out of school.  “If you want to buy a yearbook or if you’re even interested, fill out a slip or talk with Mr. O’Neil to find out more,” said Anthony Ponce (11). Our wonderful yearbook team has been working very hard, late at night, especially as they approached the final deadline for when their completed design had to be submitted to the printing company.

Online orders for the yearbook are now closed.  The only way to purchase one is to buy one of the remaining copies once the books are delivered in June.  The price is $70, which can be paid with cash or check on a first-come, first-served basis.

We really look forward to seeing our 2015-2016 Yearbook.  The Jagwire sends a special thanks to the Yearbook class members for all their hard work over the course of the year in creating this one-of-a-kind publication.  Great job yearbook team!