FCHS Annual Financial Aid Night Is On Its Way

Don’t Miss Financial Aid Night!

Ream Amir, Staff Writer

FCHS will be holding its yearly financial Aid Night on December 16 at 6:30 p.m. For any of you who don’t know what goes on during financial aid night, it is an evening where the school invites someone from the United States Department of Education, which runs the whole FAFSA, which stands Free Application for Federal Student Aid. A representative from this federal agency will come to FCHS and talk to the families, parents, and students attending on how the federal government uses your personal financial information to determine your eligibility for aid towards college tuition.

Financial Aid night is mainly made for seniors and their families, but juniors and their families are certainly welcome to attend to get a jump start; it is definitely a bit too early for freshmen and sophomores to attend at this point. The reason for this night is to make sure you understand how the financial aid process works. So if you are looking for financial assistance to pay for college, this is definitely the program you want to come to. It also helps you understand how to fill in the forms and fill them in correctly, as well as submit them on time.

So just a reminder, Financial Aid Night will be held on December 16. With that being said, juniors and seniors, make sure to come on out with your families to the Little Theatre from 6:30-7:30 if you plan on attending.