Humans of Falls Church: The End of an Era for Seniors

Jia Williams, Feature Editor

“After high school, I have plans of attending the University of Virginia in the fall. Although I am extremely excited and ready to graduate, leaving Falls Church High School is bittersweet. Throughout my four years here, I have made countless memories- ones that I will cherish in my heart forever. As college is such a big place, I will miss the comfort that Falls Church has given me each and every single day. I am truly grateful for all the bonds and friendships. Thank you Falls Church for the friends, the amazing staff, the good times, and for being a secondhome to me.”
– Vinh Nguyen (12)
“I plan to attend VCU in the fall and major in business. I’m very excited to move on with this chapter of my life but I’ll definitely miss high school and all the memories I’ve made throughout the years. I’ll miss my friends, faculty and our small, but unique, school. I’ll never forget growing around my peers through sports, Leadership, and clubs. I look forward to meeting new people, getting out of my comfort zone, and experiencing the college lifestyle. Living in Richmond will change my life, but my time here at Falls Church was unforgettable and I wouldn’t have wanted to spend it anywhere else.”
– Patrick Gutual (12)
“My future plans are going to community college and trying out for D.C. United to see if I can make a D1 college for a full ride. After high school I want to hang out with my girlfriend, family, and friends. I’m going to miss the teachers because they try their hardest to look after each of us, and as students I don’t think we understand what they do for us. It’s important to look at things from their point of view and respect them. I’m just looking forward to the adventures waiting for me and see what God’s plan is for me.”
– Vagner Rodriguez (12)
“My plans after high school are to go to Davis and Elkins College in West Virginia for an education and to play lacrosse. I then want to graduate and hopefully get my masters in occupational therapy so I can become an occupational therapist. What I’m going to miss most about high school are the friends and memories I’ve made with them. What I’m looking forward to most in the future is getting real world experience and being able to work for and earn the things I want instead of just being given it by my parents.”
– Hanna Bond (12)